Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2097.255 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,969,200 (ARS $6,184) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)