Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2035.726 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,796,238 (ARS $7,760) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)