Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2027.625 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,396,367 (ARS $6,114) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)