Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 310.380 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,263,457 (₨33,067) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)