Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 330.759 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,323,199 (₨43,304) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)