Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 646.635 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,168,256 (Php29,643) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)