Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.181 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,290,321 (755,486 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)