Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.344 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,151,891 (788,992 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (38 minutes ago)