Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36860.907 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,756,234 (€644) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)