Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 34459.557 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,313,813 (€502) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (42 minutes ago)