Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 648.178 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,851,376 (Php16,741) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)