Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1034.336 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,020,349 (17,422 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)