Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 913.497 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,113,647 (15,450 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)