Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 9709.015 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,800,471 (S/. 906) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)