Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 9994.156 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,284,769 (S/. 1,529) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)