Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 10169.225 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,043,764 (S/. 1,774) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)