Cost of living comparison between Aveiro, Portugal and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 34229.187 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,664,426 (€399) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)