Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 40316.449 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,618,319 (€561) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)