Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 627.718 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,275,891 (₨33,894) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)