Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 625.850 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,566,567 (₨31,264) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (40 minutes ago)