Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 35249.907 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,263,161 (€461) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)