Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22789.259 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 111% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,560,817 (NZ$902) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)