Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.412 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,299,873 (95,470 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)