Cost of living comparison between Atlanta, Georgia, United States and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,946 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 32090.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,776,040 ($429) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)