Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,940 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33003.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,247,627 ($765) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)