Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32420.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,904,893 ($429) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (about 1 hour ago)