Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,331 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 40444.986 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,024,879 (€569) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)