Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2104.874 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,638,990 (E£ 6,955) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)