Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1797.175 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,052,719 (E£ 5,037) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)