Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.596 IRR / PYG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,387,324 (2,571,095 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (27 minutes ago)