Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.996 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,371,260 (147,806 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (33 minutes ago)