Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2801.924 IRR / ERN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,216,352 (Nakfa10,784) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)