Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 10029.350 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,202,200 (2,712 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)