Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10453.943 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,630,639 (2,356 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)