Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9063.810 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 86% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,824,431 (2,408 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)