Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 621.850 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,164,867 (₨24,387) in Asansol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)