Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.976 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,759,581 (¥60,412) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)