Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.845 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,716,446 (¥62,420) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)