Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 96543.910 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 16,200,000 (﷼ 168) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)