Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 109146.475 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,200,000 (﷼ 139) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)