Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.548 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,278,387 (775,230 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)