Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 554.138 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,499,566 (руб 17,143) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)