Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 55.973 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,932,403 (CH$373,971) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)