Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 51.824 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,502,138 (CH$260,538) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (44 minutes ago)