Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.395 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,477,690 (CH$333,523) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)