Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 41767.277 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,492,395 (€658) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)