Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10002.467 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,232,833 (S/. 1,523) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)