Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,413,138 in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)