Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.296 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,290,317 (872,017 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)