Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.407 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,217,424 (482,260 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)