Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1444.253 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,028,687 (6,944 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)