Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8709.996 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,789,982 (﷼ 1,928) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (21 minutes ago)