Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9761.879 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,833,327 (﷼ 2,032) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (38 minutes ago)