Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,167,950 in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 2 hours ago)