Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,585,135 in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)