Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10675.614 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,606,143 (1,930 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)