Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8447.095 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,686,603 (2,331 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (31 minutes ago)