Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9503.695 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,625,167 (R$ 1,644) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)