Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11348.080 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,309,857 (R$ 1,702) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)