Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10396.320 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,328,766 (R$ 1,955) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)