Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10382.731 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,848,367 (R$ 1,045) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (39 minutes ago)