Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9952.755 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,693,271 (R$ 1,577) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 5,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)