Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.782 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,553,862 (182,244 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)