Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.850 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,978,132 (139,527 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (41 minutes ago)