Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48478.878 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,796,736 (Dinar 553) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (36 minutes ago)