Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 347%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 45771.856 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 94% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,715,182 (Dinar 496) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)