Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.557 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,541,231 (₩709,123) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)