Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.005 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,647,271 (₩677,371) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (38 minutes ago)