Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 45898.366 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,302,638 (€595) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)