Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.051 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,179,553 (1,163,080 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (19 minutes ago)