Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 11.228 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,536,109 (1,383,750 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)