Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.102 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,092,000 (CH$246,263) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)