Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 648.178 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,407,923 (Php17,600) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)