Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 720.986 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,966,448 (Php26,306) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)