Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 776.258 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,702,062 (Php24,093) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)