Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9692.312 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,541,964 (1,810TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)