Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8981.107 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,035,524 (1,006TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)