Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.163 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,035,646 (1,085,864 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)