Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.197 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,757,086 (1,619,777 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)