Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.163 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,877,286 (₩441,560) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (29 minutes ago)