Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.151 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,869,621 (₩441,481) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)