Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,922 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9583.488 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,374,145 (1,813TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)