Cost of living comparison between Angers, France and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 34578.062 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,518,174 (€593) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)