Cost of living comparison between Anchorage, Alaska, United States and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 32090.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,677,682 ($520) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)